Our five-year plan and highlighting Health Homes in action: August 2023
Our new five-year plan to Achieve our best health will bring enhanced collaboration and partnerships across the health, social services and wellness sectors. It involves a series of targeted initiatives that aim to solve some of the big challenges facing people in our community.
Health Homes are the foundation of the FLA OHT strategic plan. There are core services identified that are important resources in every Health Home. These core service providers will include at least: primary care providers, mental health support, nursing services and system navigation assistance. To ensure that the diversity of people’s needs for wellness and health can be individually met through their health home, the team of providers will be focused on what matters to people.
In this edition:
- Our five-year plan for Achieving our best health: Addressing system gaps to improve the health and wellbeing of residents. Message from Executive Lead, Dr. Kim Morrison
- Access to primary care at the Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington Youth Wellness Hub
- In conversation with the Indigenous Interprofessional Primary Care Team: The Place of Good Medicine
- International Overdose Awareness Day
- Truth and Reconciliation Day
- Promoting Better Health
- Calendar of Events