Integrated Care Hub
Creating a safe and welcoming space where vulnerable individuals can connect with local services they need
The Integrated Care Hub (ICH) is a program which serves to provide low-barrier access to care and services for some of community’s most vulnerable and marginalized citizens. It aims to help those with immediate needs such as safety, food and rest and longer-term needs such as addiction and mental health services.
The Integrated Care Hub opened in July 2020 as an innovative way to directly meet complex needs. The integrated service model of care is provided through the partnership of these organizations:
- Trellis HIV & Community Care
- Kingston Community Health Centres/Street Health Services
- Addiction and Mental Health Services - KFL&A
- Homebase Housing
- Providence Care Centre
The core components of the ICH are:
- A drop-in centre where individuals can access food, harm reduction supplies, support, and community.
- A Rest Zone.
- Consumption and Treatment Services (CTS) operated by StreetHealth Centre (part of Kingston Community Health Centres KCHC).
- Integrated Care where community organizations provide access to social, economic and community health services to those we serve.
Location: 661 Montreal Street, Kingston
Hours: 23 hours per day, 7 days a week